1. Please refer to the individual product page (under product Warranty tab) for warranty details of a product.
2. The Warranty applies only to the original purchaser owns the product and is not transferable.
3. All warranties offered apply to the original purchaser only, and within Singapore.
4. Solefitness.sg warrants to the original purchaser that each new product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and condition.
5. The warranty on products runs for the period stated to the original purchaser. The warranty is only eligible for the parts & labor as stated in warranty details of a product.
6. To obtain warranty service, you must contact the place of purchase (sole fitness), warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
7. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished.
8. Solefitness.sg reserves the right to inspect damaged part of misuse. And we also reserve the right to replace a part with re-conditioned part or repair the original part. Most warranty service is done with new parts as that is the easiest. whichever way we go you will have your equipment back in operational order.
9. Solefitness.sg is not responsible for Internet connectivity to its products. This restriction applies to services, such as those provided by an Internet service provider (ISP), and to hardware related to Internet connectivity, such as Ethernet cabling, routers, servers, and switches.
10. Solefitness.sg cannot guarantee that the heart rate measurement system on its products will work for all users. Heart rate measurement accuracy varies based on several factors, including the user’s physiology and age, the method in which the heart rate measurement system is used, external interference, and other factors that may influence heart rate acquisition.
Warranty does not cover the followings
1. Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized modifications, or alterations to the product.
2. Damage incurred while moving the product to another location.
3. Failure as a result from anti-rust or corrosion on any covered product or external parts (frame).
4. Damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes advised or stipulated in the product owner’s manual specifications, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual
For any assistance with assembly or to order replacement parts, email us at [email protected]