WHAT ARE THE URETHANE
Urethane training plates make for lasting performance and
durability in the most demanding of commercial training environments. Each
weight is fully encapsulated in impact resistant polyurethane that is odor free
and will not crack, fade or peel.
Urethane not only protects the product it is coating but
also gym floors and surrounding gym equipment, as well. Barbell grip plates add
an element of safety and reduced liability in commercial gyms.
Each urethane training plate includes three tri-grip slots
that allow the user to fully grasp each plate with both hands while loading or
unloading weight bars and plate loaded machines. Grip handles are round with
finger indentations combined with a manageable diameter all making for easier
maneuverability for any size hand.
WHY URETHANE WEIGHT
PLATES ARE SUPERIOR TO RUBBER WEIGHT PLATES
Does not have an order — like rubber, and has a non-tacky,
Has higher tear strength than rubber.
Comes with longer warranty.
- Sold in pairs
- Full commercial rated – commercial clubs, school weight
rooms and training studios
- Plate material- high quality gray cast iron
- Plate coating- durable impact resistant urethane
- Urethane is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel
- Grips- slotted grips included in all sizes of plates for
easy loading and offloading
- Grip handles- grip handles are rounded and slotted for
comfortable sure grip
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (Kg)
- Solid steel hub insures precision fit on olympic bars
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining
strength and adding muscle
Tri-grip weight plates
High quality gray cast iron
Durable impact resistant urethane