Inspire Body Lift BL1 Home Gym
The Inspire body lift BL1 home gym uses your own body weight as resistance and is adjustable from 10% to 150% of your total body weight. Body weight resistance training has a large impact on your metabolism and causes your body to continue to burn calories hours after your workout is complete.
The BL1 gym offers a user-friendly system, making it easy for you to adjust the resistance level by using a one-handed slide. In addition the seat and back rest are completely adjustable enabling you to customize the gym to your body size. This results in a more personalized and effective workout.
KEY BUILT FEATURES
Frame: Heavy-duty 2”x 4” oval 11-gauge tubular steel.
Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
User-friendly Adjustment: Easily select resistance level with one-handed adjustment slide.
Resistance: from 10% - 150% of your body weight
Accessories: 18” revolving curl bar and 48” steel lat bar
Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
Cables: 2000lb tensile strength polyurethane coated cable.
Chest Press Station: This workout station is given by the main mobile arms of the machine. It has a multi-grip design and multi-functionality. For example, you can hold on to its grips or arms when performing standing leg curls. It’s angle adjustable offering 10 adjustment positions and along with the classic chest press it also offers the possibility to perform supported rows shoulder exercises and several other types of exercises.
Pec Fly Station: Since this isn’t a conventional weight stack machine the pec fly station is also different. It’s powered by the hand grips with straps attached to the chest press station. They don’t offer the full range of motion of a conventional fly press but offer more flexibility so you can actually focus your muscles in different ways by using this workout station.
High-Pulley Station (Lat Bar Included): For lat pull down exercises and the training of triceps shoulders and back muscles. The lat bar has a standard curved design with foam grips at the ends.
Low-Pulley Station: This workout station offers the possibility to perform a wide array of exercises such as stand-up curls triceps kickbacks and more. But since it’s a leverage machine that uses your body weight you will have to stand on the incorporated footplates for exercises such as curls or stand-up rows.
Leg Developer: This attachment speaks for itself connected to the lower pulley system it offers the possibility to perform leg extensions. However since the machine doesn’t have a long bench only a regular seat standard (face-down) leg curls cannot be performed on it. You can do stand-up one-leg curls though.
- AB Crunch
- Bicep Curl
- Calf Raise
- Chest Fly (via straps)
- Chest Press
- Parallel Grip Chest Press
- Chest Press (via straps)
- Deltoid Extension
- Horizontal Lat Pull (or Supported Row)
- Inner Leg Raise
- Outer Leg Raise
- Lat Pull down
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Preacher Curl
- Shoulder Press
- Parallel Grip Shoulder Press
- Shoulder Press (via straps)
- Side Bend
- High Pulley Torso Twist
- Parallel Grip Shoulder Press
- Triceps Extension
- Triceps Pushdown
- Upright Row
- Sturdy construction – can support users of all sizes.
- Thick and durable vinyl upholstery with consistent padding for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable seat and backrest.
- Durable sweat proof upholstery on the seat and backrest.
- Consistent foam padding on the chest bars and leg workout station.
- Relatively small footprint for a home gym system.
- Includes 5 workout stations – pec fly, chest press, low pulley, high pulley, and leg developer.
- 10 adjustment positions for the chest press.
- Selector zed weight resistance system with a weight range between 10% and 150% of the user’s total weight.
- The lack of a weight stack eliminates the noise generated by the contact of weight plates during exercises so the operation of the machine is very quiet.
- Weight resistance lever is conveniently placed under the seat so you can easily adjust the resistance without having to get up all the time.
- Over 30 possible exercises.