0% Installment Plan
> Flexible Repayment
> Peace of Mind
1. Choose your product. It can be a single product that costs more than $500 or multiple products which add up to a total of more than $500.
2. Ensure you possess the participating credit card for the instalment plan.
- OCBC - 6 & 12 months
3. For products of value more than $500, you can click on the Instalment Icon on the product page and it will display the monthly payment for each instalment plan.
4. Payment Methods
For the OCBC IPP, you can make the payment at our showroom and the print out will indicate the total price and the monthly instalment amount.
5. The transaction details will be reflected on your next monthly credit card statement.
7. We will arrange a delivery within 5 working days.
Which card can be used under 0%* installment payment plan?
All OCBC Visa and Mastercard credit card holders can opt for the 0% interest Installment Payment Plan.
Is there a minimum purchase required?
Yes, there has to be a minimum order of $500.
What is the tenure can I apply for?
OCBC : 6, 12 months
Is any deposit required?
No deposit is required. However, please ensure credit balance is sufficient for the total amount of the purchase.
Is there any processing fee?
No, there is no processing fee and you only pay the purchase value.
Do I need to fill up any documents?
No documents are required. Once we process the payment with your credit card either online or at the showroom, you will be given / send a detailed statement of the total purchase price and the monthly repayment amoung. We may however require certain information during the purchase for verification purpose.
Can I change from 0% installment flexi payment plan to one time payment after I've submitted the order?
No, once we have processed the payment for the Installment Payment Plan, you cannot opt for other payment methods.
Will there be any penalty if I decide to pay off the plan earlier or cancel the plan before the term?
Penalties and charges imposed differ from bank to bank. Please check with your bank for more information.
How long does it take the transaction to be approved?
The transaction is processed immediately once the purchase amount is deducted from your credit card.
How are my monthly payments made?
The purchase will be reflected in your next credit card statement, indicating the monthly payment for the product.